At Texas Benefit Alliance, we are always looking for ways to improve our ability to serve our clients and ensure that we are providing the highest levels of customer services available. At TBA, you will find:
- Bilingual agents that can clearly communicate the intricacies of benefit plans in both English and Spanish.
- Employee Navigator– an innovative tool that streamlines all Human Resource processes. Our system can be personalized to fit all of your HR needs and will safely store all of your employees’ hiring and tax documents as well as benefits information behind password protected servers.
- HR360- An award-winning online that delivers comprehensive, easy-to-navigate human resources and benefits news, content, tools, and forms to companies nationwide.
- Interactive compliance guides that provide step-by-step direction on how to properly conduct performance reviews, interview, hire, and terminate employees
- Benefits Compliance Calendar
- Step-by-step interactive guide for implementing COBRA and FMLA
- Fast, efficient online HR tools for developing job descriptions and salary benchmarking
- Over 700 downloadable forms, posters, and model notices
- Federal and state employment law information
- Monthly HR and benefits newsletter
- Learning Management Tool – Attorney verified training for your employees from food safety to sexual harassment in the workplace. We offer hundreds of trackable courses that you can use to train your employees no matter the industry.
- Employee Engagement and Education – we will come on site to educate new employees about their benefit plans and how to enroll. Our goal is to teach your employees about the details and nuances of their benefits. Working with your schedule of operations, we find time to educate your employees beyond open enrollment about what they can do to get the most out of the benefits for which they pay.
- Full Service – the TBA staff partners with you to assist in every area of benefits and compliance you need. Employee education, providing updated documentation, and processing adds and terminations with carriers.